Sparkle has a whole new meaning with our Party Pigments!
Colour that literally moves with the light as tiny particles of pigment, finer than sand, sit flat on the nail and reflect light, giving you the thinnest possible glitter effect!
Apply just as you would any of our pigments (on top of gel polish or within nail art) with no added bulk!
Your 6-pack includes:
- 'Gossip' - A holographic gold glitter. Combine with 'Guess What!' or 'OMG' for a different look every time. No pre-mixing, just pick up a dry brush and gently tap the glitter so it falls into the wet inhibition layer.
- 'OMG' - A seriously silver holographic glitter that will have you saying ‘OMG’ every time you look at it!
- 'Guess What!' - A secret weapon - a green/gold glitter pigment. Apply over a dark colour for a green shade with a fine gold accent … or use over a nude, white or paler colours for a subtle gold glitter effect.
- 'Gasp!' - A blue pigment, similar to the Chameleon pigment - when applied over a dark colour you benefit from an intense blue enhanced by the finest of blue glitter particles.
- 'XOXO' - Because you will love using this Lilac pigment. Applied over a dark colour this most beautiful of glitter pigments will appear as an intense pink; over a white or other light shade the glitter simply dances on your fingertips like tiny fairies.
- 'Did you know?' - We have been asked for it and now we finally have it - Black. With a little extra! This semi-opaque pigment is laced with a fine sliver of silver. Over a dark colour you will find it adds a different dimension to the colour … and the fine particles mean you can work it over the lightest of shades to create a perfect ombré.
These pigments are set to rock your world!
- Combine them with you favourite polish to breath new life into tired nails. Either tap or sprinkle the glitter randomly over your wet polish, inhibition layer or gel polish. Use a dry brush to lightly press the pigment in for more coverage and bigger impact.
- Use with other pigments: brighten up the Brights or add a little extra sparkle to your Chameleons. Either mix the two powders together or apply directly to the nail.
- Use with nail art. If you have ever added glitter to nail art only to lose all your fine detail by having to layer on the top coat for a smooth finish, then try it again using these pigments. The glitter in this collection will make your nail art shout out, without adding any bulk.