Looking for a qualification that covers everything nails? Click here!
Note: If you don't already hold a Beauty Therapy or Nail Tech qualification, you'll need to enrol in Manicures and Pedicures before you can attend this course.
With new technology, safer methods and offering a whole new set of benefits for your clients, Dipping Systems are going crazy at the moment!
Your fees cover all online training content, 7-Day access to Educators in our Student Facebook Group and personal access to an assigned Educator via email.
Note - 90% of the tips and tricks taught in this course will be non-brand specific and we will specify where something is specific to the Artistic brand. This class is perfect for students who want to use Artistic Perfect Dip and practice or troubleshoot using it with educators who use it regularly; but is also just as suitable for students who use completely different brands and just want to perfect their overall application skills.
Are products included?
Products are not included however you are welcome to book in on our Auckland-based Unsupervised Practice Days for $10, giving you all-day access to our products. An Educator is on site for quick questions but not demonstrations - for those you need to book a Supervised Practice Day, which may even be available in your local region.
The following Kits are also available -
- Full Dipping Systems Kit (includes files, buffers etc) $219
- Perfect Dip Starter Kit (includes only dip-specific products and assumes you already have files, buffers etc) $159.
Will I be qualified as a Nail Tech when I finish this course?
Stand Alone Qualification
If you are not working towards the Foundation Certificate in Nail Technology but would like a certificate for this course, you have two options -
- If you already hold a Nail Tech Qualification - Email email@example.com with proof of qualification (if we haven't already seen it) and let us know that you've finished this training. Once verified, you will receive recognition.
- If you do not hold a Nail Tech Qualification - You need to have completed The Theory of Nails and Manicures and Pedicures and passed the respective Assessments before you receive recognition of this training.
Working towards the Foundation Certificate in Nail Technology
You need to complete -
- The Theory of Nails
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Dipping Systems for Beginners
- Mastering Acrylic Application 1
- Mastering Acrylic Application 2
- Mastering Hard Gel Application
- Mastering PolyGel Application
- either in person or online.
- The Theory of Nails Assessment
- Manicure Assessment
- Liquid and Powder Assessment
- Secondary Enhancement Techniques Assessment
And submit -Your Portfolio
- after which you will be awarded the Foundation Certificate in Nail Technology
We believe passionately in the quality of our courses, but don't just ask us - ask our Graduates!