Looking for a qualification that covers everything nails? Click here!
The theory behind your art is even more important than the art and skill itself.
During this course we will cover -
- Client Consultations
- Nail Anatomy
- Troubleshooting and Disorders
- UV Light
- Chemical Hazards
- Common Product Ingredients and Safety When Using Them
- Introduction to Acrylates
- Polymers and Acrylate Characteristics
- Prescribing the Right Service for Your Clients
- Working with Nail Biters
What are the benefits of completing The Theory of Nails online?
First, it's not an E-Book, it's a video and text-based E-Course. That means you can still read and enjoy it on your phone, tablet or computer but that we can also include videos, interactive quizzes and multimedia lessons along the way.
Second, every time we come up with new content to add to the workbook, you will get that update too. Your Online Workbook will never outdate or go stale - as technology changes, so will the information you have access to.
Are products included?
No products are needed for this course.
Will I be qualified as a Nail Tech when I finish this course?
Stand Alone Qualification
If you are not working towards the Foundation Certificate in Nail Technology but would like a certificate for this course, you need to pass The Theory of Nails Assessment online, from home. Once passed with a mark of 80% or higher, please email email@example.com and let us know that you've finished this training and do not wish to continue with further study. Once verified, you will receive a certificate.
Working towards the Foundation Certificate in Nail Technology
You need to complete -
- The Theory of Nails
- Manicures and Pedicures
- Dipping Systems for Beginners
- Mastering Acrylic Application 1
- Mastering Acrylic Application 2
- Mastering Hard Gel Application
- Mastering PolyGel Application
- either in person or online.
- The Theory of Nails Assessment
- Manicure Assessment
- Liquid and Powder Assessment
- Secondary Enhancement Techniques Assessment
And submit -
- Your Portfolio
- after which you will be awarded the Foundation Certificate in Nail Technology
Feel free to spread your classes out over up to a year - you don't need to do them all at once. However, if you complete all modules across 3 consecutive weeks (as shown below), you will be invoiced a concession price of $2,499, saving $641 (payment plans are not available). You will still have a year to pass your assessments and complete your portfolio.
We believe passionately in the quality of our courses, but don't just ask us - ask our Graduates!